How to get the smile you’ve always wanted…affordably, quickly, and in a “sleep-like” state under sedation
From Dr. Christian Yaste and Dr. Joseph Hufanda, doctors of dental surgery at Ballantyne Center for Dentistry…
Dear neighbor and friend:
- Would you like to walk into a room and light it up with your smile?
- Would you like to be confident about your smile in all situations?
- Do you avoid smiling and laughing because you’re self-conscious about your teeth?
- Have you neglected your teeth because you’re afraid of the dentist or heard that it’s expensive?
- Are you aware that many top sales people and people in business invest in a smile makeover because they know it will help them in professional life?
At the Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, we’ve helped thousands of patients achieve the smile of their dreams…affordably, quickly, and comfortably. Some patients simply need teeth whitening. Some have experienced trauma due to an accident and want to “reclaim” their great smile. Some have neglected their teeth over the years and want to replace crooked, brown, and cracked teeth with a new smile…a total smile makeover. Some patients have dental issues due to genetics and family history.
We are experts in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, which simply means that we help people in all situations and from all walks of life, achieve the smile they have always wanted.
Full cosmetic dental services in one location—you only need to visit one office
Because our expertise is in cosmetic dentistry, we offer almost all the cosmetic options in-house. In most cases, you only have to visit one location for the procedures you may need.
In our practice, we offer:
Call us now at 704-540-2255 to set up an appointment or email here for more information. Do you have a specific question about your teeth and your smile? Call us at any time and we can usually provide an answer.
A spa-like atmosphere makes each visit comfortable and easy
Our practice is located in Ballantyne Commons East shopping center in the heart of Ballantyne in Charlotte, North Carolina. We have local patients, patients from North Carolina and South Carolina and patients from all over the country.
When you walk into our practice, you feel like you’re walking into a spa-like atmosphere. We have warm lighting and aromatherapy. Enjoy a refreshment, like bottled spring water, juice, fresh coffee, or tea. Each dental studio has comfortable chairs and ergonomic treatment pillows and if you’re having a longer appointment, you can spend the time in one of our massage chairs. Every patient can enjoy Sirius/XM satellite radio and our full DVD library.
Why do all this? We want to make your visit as totally comfortable as possible.
“These are the best dentists I have ever been under the care of and I am in my early 40s and have lived in 3 different states. Thank you for caring about your care to your patients and your service. Knowledgeable and caring staff from the front desk to the hygienists to the doctors. Great all around...including the offices.”
Nellie F.--Ballantyne Center for Dentistry Patient
Feel free to stop by for a tour of the practice. Call 704-540-2255 for an appointment or email here. For a map with our location, click here now.
Competitive pricing and a full menu of financing options make your dream smile affordable
Whether you’re visiting Ballantyne Center for Dentistry for teeth whitening or a complete smile makeover, we’re committed to making the pricing competitive and affordable. We will work with you to maximize any insurance you have benefit of. If you would like to explore financing options, we have a full menu and can help get many patients approved through our financing partners. For more financing details call 704-540-2255 to speak with our financing specialist or you can contact us here.
At Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, we’re committed to making your dream smile affordable.
Why a beautiful smile can be a great investment in your personal and professional life
Why have thousands of patients invested in a total smile makeover at Ballantyne Center for Dentistry?
- Some patients are business owners who need to look their best in front of their customers and clients…they know that a great smile will help them make a professional first impression.
- Some patients simply look in the mirror and hate the way their teeth look and want to feel better about themselves and their smile…so they come to Ballantyne Center for Dentistry.
- Some patients are in sales and know that bad teeth put some people off; they know that looking good will help them professionally.
- Some patients are in media and know they have to look their best all times.
- Some patients have experienced bad luck through an accident and part of the recovery process involves getting their “old teeth” back.
For some patients, it’s a personal investment in their well-being. For some, it’s a professional decision. For some, it’s a combination of the two.
Whatever your goals, we’re here to help. We’re NOT here to make judgments about your teeth and how they got that way. We’re simply here to help you get the smile you have always wanted.
To learn more directly from Ballantyne Center for Dentistry Patients, click here now.
People who have been terrified of dentists are happy to visit Ballantyne Center for Dentistry
We know that many people would rather have nails pounded into their knee caps or have razor wire threaded through their nose than visit the dentist. In fact, about 15 per cent of the population have “dental phobia” which is a very real condition that keeps people from ever going near a dental office.
If you’re someone who is genuinely terrified of dentists, we WANT to see you and we can help.
- We’ve helped hundreds of people just like you get over their “dental phobia.”
- One of our areas of expertise is sedation dentistry—you won’t feel a thing during a procedure (if you need one).
- One reason we’ve invested in all the latest equipment is to maximize your comfort and minimize discomfort.
“Thanks for getting me in on short notice and very promptly to help with my tooth ache...I’m actually looking for a my next visit to the dentist…never thought I’d say that!”
Lance S.--Ballantyne Center for Dentistry Patient
Call us now at 704-540-2255 to set up an appointment or email here for more information. Do you have a specific question about something that really worries you? Call us at any time and we’ll address the issue and tell you how we’ve helped people just like you get over their fear of going to the dentist.
You’ll get a better result from a dentist who has extensive experience in cosmetic dentistry
Numerous dentists offer some type of cosmetic dentistry. However, if you’re considering any procedure, from teeth whitening to a total smile makeover, you should seriously consider choosing a practice like ours that has extensive experience in cosmetic dentistry. Why?
- 1. We have the specialized state-of-the-art equipment
- 2. We know about the latest techniques and regularly attend conferences specifically for cosmetic dentists—we have all the latest knowledge so that we can get the best results
- 3. Experience counts in cosmetic dentistry—why trust your smile to someone who only performs cosmetic dentistry part-time? We do this ALL THE TIME. Cosmetic dentistry can produce life-changing results but it’s complex and complicated—dentists with expertise and experience in cosmetic dentistry almost always get the best results…usually for the same price as a “regular” or “family” dentist.
Call us now at 704-540-2255 to set up an appointment or email here for more information. Do you have a specific question about your teeth and your smile? Call us at any time and we can usually provide an answer quickly.
Most importantly…call us BEFORE you elect to have a cosmetic procedure from a dental office that does not SPECIALIZE in cosmetic dentistry.
If you’ve had failed cosmetic dentistry and need help, call us now...we can fix failed or failing cosmetic dentistry and provide you with peace of mind about your smile and your dental well-being.
Cosmetic dentistry can be complicated and complex. We often see patients who have experienced poor results and have had cosmetic dentistry that has failed, structurally or cosmetically, or both. In most cases, they went to a dentist who does not perform cosmetic dentistry frequently.
If you’re not happy with the results or if something is regularly painful, call us now at 704-540-2255 for a free initial consultation.
See the result BEFORE you get the smile of your dreams…for the best possible results.
Before we start any procedures at Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, we take a detailed digital photo of your teeth, then using our technology, go through your options. Before we start, you see what your teeth will look like after the procedure.
To see a demonstration, call us at 704-540-2255. For before and after photos of Ballantyne Center for Dentistry patients, click here now.
Sedation dentistry means that you feel no pain—and it’s free for a limited time.
The beauty of sedation dentistry…simply walk into the practice, lay down, get the sedation, FEEL NO PAIN, finish your appointment completely relaxed, go home, then rest. For most patients, this makes a visit to the dentist, even for a long procedure, easier than going to sleep. And after the procedure, we’ll do all we can to ensure that you continue to feel comfortable.
For a limited time, we’re offering free sedation to new patients.
Whether it’s teeth whitening or a total smile makeover, having a cosmetic dental procedure can be a serious decision, personally, financially, and even spiritually. We want you to have as much information about all the procedures and options as possible.
Click here to see testimonials from actual patients. And click here for a Question and Answer session.
We look forward to helping you get the smile of your dreams…quickly, affordably, and comfortably…
Christian Yaste DDS
Joseph Hufanda DDS
P.S. Take a look at these three case studies…people we helped…affordably and comfortably.
P.P.S. Go to our testimonials page for real comments from real patients.